Know Your Rights
What Can You Do If You Are a DACA Recipient?
* Contact a legal service provider to be screened for any non-DACA immigration options for which you may already be eligible.
* Find a qualified legal services provider, ask them questions, and consult with several providers before deciding whom to hire.
* Only immigration lawyers and accredited legal representatives can give you legal advice.
* AVOID falling into NOTARIO FRAUD! Notaries are not lawyers and are not allowed to give legal aid.
* Know your rights if you are in contact with an immigration agency.
* Avoid negative interactions with the police. Traffic violations or drug-related situation can have irreversible negative consequences on your immigration case.
* Initial applications for DACA are high risk at this time because the processing time is very long and there is uncertainty about its future .
For more information contact ¡HICA! at (205) 942-5505 or
117 Southcrest Dr, Birmingham, AL, 35209